KeyBank – Key Control Solutions
Control access to keys with the expandable, scalable KeyBank key management solution from Morse Watchmans. KeyBank provides efficient, secure key storage and tracking with complete, real-time accountability for up to 1800 keys.
Features and Options
- Illuminated SmartKey locations
- Up to 2,000 programmable user codes
- Secure storage for up to 1,800 keys
- Built-in internal card reader interface
- 48-hour battery backup
KeyBank is ideal for:
- Fleet Management
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Multifamily buildings
Smart Key Storage from Morse Watchmans
A Smart Key locking mechanism attaches to each key to provide additional security and functionality. Electronically monitored,color-coded and virtually tamper-proof, Smart Keys communicate directly with the KeyBank system. Users can only access keys from the cabinets with a correct User Code. Keys can be conveniently returned to any open location in the cabinet and the system will note the new location for that individual key. Smart Key locations are individually illuminated for instant visual identification. Access history for each key is recorded, so you always know who has which key and when it was taken. Priority email alerts can also be sent to security managers, keeping them informed of the whereabouts of Smart Keys.
The KeyBank key storage system is designed with built-in RS-232 and optional Ethernet connectivity for PCs, modems, printers and networks, offering interoperability with a variety of access control devices. Each system is AC powered and supported by a 48-hour backup power supply.
Program and generate real-time reports using KeyBank’s builtin, 12-button alphanumeric keypad and backlit LCD. The main menu on the illuminated 2 line by 16 character screen shows messages that prompt users to perform a variety of different functions including removal and replacement of keys. KeyBank allows security managers the discretion to appoint one of five different levels of access for each employee, with a built-in alarm mechanism to help ensure that keys are removed only by authorized users.
Reliability and Support
Morse Watchmans has earned its reputation based on their commitment to customer service and total satisfaction. Like all their products, KeyBank is backed by an exclusive two-year warranty on all parts, plus free lifetime technical support and unlimited customer service.
Key Control Software from Morse Watchmans
Maximize Your Key Management System with KeyPro Software
KeyBank can operate as a stand-alone unit or in combination with Morse Watchmans KeyPro III™ Software to enhance installation, programming, customization, maintenance and reporting capabilities.
Morse Watchmans KeyPro III Performance Software provides extensive reporting options, centralized programming, advanced network capabilities, improved system communications, and realtime transaction polling. User-friendly graphical interface allows easy customization for quicker installations. For added security, the KeyBank system can be integrated with a magnetic, proximity or biometric reader.
KeyPro III Key Control Software Features
• Real-time Transaction Polling – A built-in scheduler automatically downloads all KeyWatcher data to centralized or remote computers.
• Maximized Network Capabilities – With KeyPro III’s networking capabilities, sensitive database files can be kept on a network server. This also allows for any installation of KeyPro III to have the ability to make changes and synchronize the data with the KeyWatcher system.
• Extensive Key Management Reporting – Reports can be generated based on specific key, user or alarm transaction. KeyPro provides comprehensive reporting methods, including the ability to sort by last name, first name, ascending and descending sequential order.
• Local Area Network Access – Accessibility to the key management systems over a LAN enables managers to perform functions on any KeyWatcher via TCP/IP.
Detailed, real-time management reports based on specific key, user and alarm transactions.
Generate Reports by:
Accessible by multiple administrators from remote locations via standard Internet connection.
For added security, the KeyWatcher system can be integrated with a Magnetic or Proximity Reader.
Reliability and Support
Morse Watchmans offers an exclusive two-year warranty on all parts, free lifetime technical support and unlimited customer service on all its products.