HOW TO CLEAN AND SANITIZE YOUR KEYWATCHER IL / TOUCH SYSTEM
1. No direct spraying of cleaning agents on any component of the system that has electronics attached to it.
- Panels that contain key slots or modules should not be sprayed.
- Control boxes and panels with keypads/Icd’s/touchscreens should not be sprayed.
- Outside doors, handles, and cabinet surfaces are OK.
- Do not spray directly on any access control device, such as a fingerprint reader, or hand reader.
- SmartKeys should not be soaked or directly sprayed – they should be wiped. This will prevent any moisture build-up on them form entering the slots of the system and damaging components behind them.
- Recommended to use LCD cleaning agents for the Touch Display and Finger Print reader. Spray on microfiber cleaning clothtissue first.
2. Lysol sprays, wipes, water, alcohol and disinfectant sprays are OK to use.
If there is any question, test on an inconspicuous spot on the system.
3. It is recommended for all components, and required for the portions of the system above that the cleaning agent be sprayed on a microfiber cleaning cloth/tissue and then used to clean the system.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (416) 244 9090