COVID-19 CUSTOMER COMMITMENT
Throughout its 26 years of operation, Morse Canada’s main focus has always been the well being of our clients and its employees.
Currently a global pandemic has changed the ways in which we conduct business, now more than ever our primary concern has gone global.
Morse Canada has taken serious actions in the fight against the spread of Covid-19. In addition to our exceptional service and support for our Canadian clients we have introduced the following steps to facilitate their needs:
- Morse Canada has introduced Touchless and Anti-Microbial Coated Key Control Solutions. Enhancement fight the spread of microbes and bacteria to help combat the COVID-19 pandemic and other potential threats to personnel health. These new enhancements join existing features of Morse products that help safeguard health, including touchless proximity card access support and hospital-grade 304 stainless steel panel surfaces that resist corrosion and bacteria.
- New touchless facial recognition access on the company’s industry-leading KeyWatcher and AssetWatcher systems.
- Provide uninterrupted service including on site and phone/video conferencing support during the massive lockdown. While respecting government and official instructions Morse Canada continues to provide 24/7/365 support for all our clients.
- Morse Canada is now offering a cleaning kit which includes all the products our technicians use to clean the Keywatcher and its components.
The kit included: Air Duster, Anti-Static Screen Cleaning Solution, 70% Alcohol Solution, Hand Sanitizer Solution with 80 % Alcohol, Cotton Swabs, Alcohol wipes and Gloves.
- A cleaning instructions/video is now available to all Morse Clients outlining step by step instructions on how to effectively maintain and clean Keywatchers. (Locked Link to Video … coming soon)
- All new Keywatcher Clients are now offered an Installation video on how to mount and set-up their keywatcher systems. (Locked link to video …. Coming soon)
- All KeyWatcher Touch units are pre-configured with details provided by the customers IT – to accommodate for easier installation and setup.
Assistance via online tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Skype and TeamViewer.
- VNC Flash installation for KeyWatcher Touch Hardware Unit completed by Morse Technicians.
- Touchless courier pickups scheduled daily for all Keywatcher accessories and or parts.
- All item go through a strict sanitization process that include the use of gloves to handle all parts and accessories by the technician and a complete wipe down before sealing.
For more information on our cleaning kit, email email@example.com, or call (416) 244 9090