Auto KeyBank Touch
KeyBank – Key Control Solutions
Control access to keys with the expandable, scalable KeyBank key management solution from Morse Watchmans. KeyBank provides efficient, secure key storage and tracking with complete, real-time accountability for up to 1800 keys.
Features and Options
- Illuminated SmartKey locations
- Up to 2,000 programmable user codes
- Secure storage for up to 1,800 keys
- Built-in internal card reader interface
- 48-hour battery backup
KeyBank is ideal for:
- All car key control
- New and Used Car Dealerships
- Service Departments
- Rental Car Fleets
KeyBank Auto: The Key Tracking System for Car Dealerships
The KeyBank Auto is your answer to a total automotive key storage system. It offers constant reliable access and control. Keys are concealed in a hi-tech, efficient cabinet. This automotive key management system can expand to 14,400 keys as your business grows.
The KeyBank Auto features TrueTouch software with a special automotive mode that enables special features and functions such as listing SmartKeys by stock number.
KeyBank Auto Helps You To:
- Never lose a sale because you can’t find the keys
- Eliminate key and remote replacement costs
- Eliminate the mess and hassles of pegboards and lock boxes
- Dramatically reduce liabilities for theft and possibly reduce your floor plan insurance premiums
- Reduce or eliminate mystery mileage and damage
- Check the status and location of your vehicle inventory in real time, any time
- Analyze vehicle demo histories to find slow movers
- Analyze sales force performance on demo
Practical Management Reports
Vehicle History Report
- Track how many times each car is demonstrated
- Take the “mystery” out of mystery mileage and know who’s driven the vehicle while you were gone
- If a car is damaged or returned dirty, you can see who drove it last
Vehicle Inventory Report
- Determine vehicle status
- Establish real time location of vehicles
- Analyze fast/slow movers
- Evaluate sales force demo performance
Employee History Report
- Analyze number of demos
- Know how many vehicles each employee has out on loan
Key Control Data from SmartKeys
Keys are secured to a SmartKey which features an identification microchip and 1/8″ stainless steel locking ring for additional security and functionality. When a Morse Watchmans smart key is inserted into a KeyWatcher key slot, identification chip data is stored and then retrieved after a key is properly accessed. Users can only access microchip keys from the cabinets with a proper user code, as designated by their security managers.
SmartKeys are available in several different colors (black, brown, white, grey, red, yellow, blue, and green). This allows for keys to be organized by color, which can be useful when utilizing several KeyBank in a facility, or designating one group of keys from another within the system.
SmartKeys help make KeyBank an easy-to-use key control system. The Random Key Return feature allows users to return keys to any open location in the cabinet and the system will remember the new location for that key. This avoids confusion or misplacement error – a real time saver and convenience to each user. There is also an option available for users who prefer keys to be returned to their original location.
KeyBank TrueTouch Software
KeyBank TrueTouch key inventory software comprises the KeyBank TrueTouch client interface and the KeyBank Server for enhanced administration and control of the KeyBank Touch system.
KeyBank TrueTouch client interface is designed to run all programming, remote functions and reports for up to 10 KeyBank Touch locations. Add users from a global list and all specific settings (added or modified) will be automatically synchronized across the system. Quick profiles can be assigned for improved user control. Administrative access levels are designed to allow reports only or alarms only in addition to the five system administration levels.
Generate TrueTouch reports in landscape or portrait format with color interspaced lines for easy reading. Reports can be scheduled to automatically email, print or save.
The KeyBank TrueTouch Server is designed for installation on a dedicated computer and can be connected to a KeyBank via a network connection or a USB. The server is the main interface for the client software and performs all synchronizations of transactions as well as maintaining the SQL database. Both access control systems and customized client control software interface with the server application.
It’s all done with the express intent of addressing your specific security needs with the most cost-effective, end-to-end solutions. Contact Morse Watchmans today and find the solution to all your security management needs.